Getting Started with Hailo
- Minimum phone requirements
- Downloading and installing the driver app
- How to register and get verified
- Adding your bank details
- Going on shift
- Doing a Hailo job
- Taking payment at the end of a job
- Introduction to prebook
- What do I need to do before I can use the prebook feature?
- Getting started with prebooks
- Cancellation Policy for prebookings
- Do I get paid the same way as regular Hailo jobs?
- What is HailoPay?
- What do I need to use HailoPay?
- How does HailoPay work?
- How do I get started with HailoPay?
- Do I get charged for taking payment via HailoPay?
- When do I receive the money from HailoPay payments?
- The customer paid too little / too much! Help!
- What happens if the payment is unsuccessful?
Taking a Hailo fare
- How do I know if the job is cash or card?
- How does Hailo offer me jobs?
- When do I start my meter?
- How do I take payment for a Hailo job?
- Can I accept jobs when I already have a passenger?
- Can I cancel a Hailo fare to pick up a fare off the street?
- Why do I have to go ‘BUSY’?
- How do I contact my passenger?
- Do I have to take a fixed price job?
- Getting to the right pickup point?
- What happens if a fixed price passenger is not at the pickup location?
- I'm stuck in traffic, what do I do?
- What happens if a fixed price job is scrubbed?
- What do I do when I've arrived at the pickup location?
- What happens if a passenger asks me to deviate from the fixed price route?
- I can't find my passenger?
- My passenger is drunk or disorderly, what do I do?
- Do you have a minimum distance for fixed price jobs?
- How long do I have to accept a job offer?
- Are run ins allowed?
Frequently asked questions
- How do I update the driver app ?
- How do i change my vehicle?
- How do I access Prebooks?
- How do I know a job is fixed price?